I used to use the old version of Emule on my old laptop, so new goes with new
Anyway, I find it really annoying that when I start downloading a file, it will of course not complet in a day. With the old version it was alright, I closed the Emule, turned the laptop off and the next day with startup downloading would resume, but with this vesrsion it doesn't.
Is there a setting I have missed that fixes this problem. I even tried pausing the download before turning Emule off but it doesn't work. Even having had ove 60% of the file downloaded it still started with 0 the next day
So H E L P, please