1. In WinXP SP2, the internal firewall is turned on by default. If you are using a third party firewall, turn off the Windows firewall. Running both together is not recommended.
2. You need to do port forwarding for your CCproxy to forward incoming traffic on the specified ports to your PC which is running eMulePlus. Read Sleepy's router guide for tips on how to do this. Also visit http://www.portforward.com
3. eMulePlus still works with LowID, although not as well as with HighID.
4. Double-click a file to expand the sources list and look at the QR number associated with each source. Are the QR numbers reducing every 21 minutes or so? When the number becomes 0, transfer should take place. Some files move faster than others. Patience is the name of the game. Its eMule, not eStallion.
5. If one of the colours on any of the progress bars is red, it means that no source could be found for those parts of the files. In the tooltip for the file look at the entry 'Last seen complete'. If this is never, you might consider preparing yourself for the fact that this mght be an orphan (an abandoned, incomplete file).
6. Which version of ZoneAlarm have you got? No harm in running it; just give eMule.exe unrestricted access.