First of all sorry, I'm late.
Team, this is a report from spanish users in emulespana. As some of you know, I have there a official eMulePlus thread talking about the latest version, and now thanks to Nanuk I ported to here a quick report in english for you. I'm not going to add the bugs that I'm sure are solved, through my experience and seeing the latest CVS changelog+.txt. I want to share that before adding bugs to the bugtracker.
1. In a first start, with previously ported and copied clients.met and preferences.dat from other eMule installation (not from eMulePlus) some known clients from clients.met are lost. For example: from 22.917 users to 412 the first time these users opened plus v1b. 3 reports.
2. Weird client informations in upload list. Null & unknown clients, strange characters, in queue 200 days, etc. 6 reports. (related in bugtracker with: Upload to banned clients)
3.- Problems with upload (in bugracker: General upload problems (upload 0 or stuck on a low level)
No sources, nor upload. They are not caused by not having completed files in the shared folders. 5 reports.
Sudden stops (I think is the same as bug nš2). Restarting eMule works ok again: 6 reports.
4.- Huge cpu/memory usage (higher than v1a) a lot higher than other mods. 7 reports.
5- Strange eMule v0.88 in download list. 1 report.
6. Lots of corrupted parts. Solved using mods with the 0-filled parts patch from xrmb. 3 reports. I can confirm that absolutely.
7. Sum of speeds =! total speeds measured in meters (as older versions). 4 reports.
8. A lot of times upload speeds are below the limit during 30 seconds or more but the upload graph still shows a flat line. 2 reports.
9. IPFILTER.DAT is filtering a lot of lowIDs? seen in log. 2 reports.
10. The average lines in graphs are not working as intented (in bugtracker: Statistics: Upload-Speed is not showing average (x mins) properly).
11. Proxy support in http 1.1 mode is not working, but mavmule proxy is working ok. 1 report.
Wow, I reduced the buglist a lot! I skipped a lot of bad reports from unexperienced users (bad use of files, people not reading faq about zz's upload system, etc). As you can see the bugs are reduced to only the subject, but if you want better description from some of them, just tell me, but it will take some time for some of them. There are one more major bug very well explained with screenshots that I hope these two users will post in a new thread soon in our forum.